Hello and thanks a million for taking the time to visit our researched review. If you are looking for a good quality cheap Multi Gym in the UK, then make sure to check out this brief review which will outline 4 popular options which you should definitely check out before you make your final decision.
This short list of 4 cheap Multi Gyms will be represented across several solid brand names and they are available from trusted online retail outlets that you should already be familiar with. As the size of these Multi Gyms tend to be too large to collect, the one advantage here is that they can be ordered from a secure location and get delivered to your home hassle free.
Before you view our nominated list of cheap Multi Gyms, feel free also to take a quick look at the featured video below which can provide you with some tips when starting out with new Multi gym equipment.
Video Demo – Tips on How to Use Gym Equipment - A Beginner's Guide
Cheap Multi Gyms in the UK
Our researched list of 4 Cheap Multi Gyms in the UK is based on what was available today from 2 different online suppliers and is outlined in summary as follows
- Argos UK – 3 Multi Gym Options (Numbered 1 to 3 below)
- Amazon UK –1 Multi Gym Option (Numbered 4 below)
Before you begin, please note that some of these prices can change slightly from month to month or week to week depending on local promotional activities so please make sure to view the price checkers outlined below to ensure you have the most accurate up to date price information.
1, Opti 29kg Home Multi Gym
Main Features to Note:
- At number 2 and the first from Argos UK is the Opti 29kg Home Multi Gym which is definitely worth a closer look and the price tag tends to be available for less than £150 when last seen on sale
- The types of exercises you can perform here is the front bench press, the butterfly press, Pec dec, the leg extensions, the arm curls and low rowing workouts. You can also conduct Lat pull downs, back leg curls and triceps presses along with working out on the double pulley system.
- Please note though that the maximum height for the user is 1.85 metres and it will provide you with a maximum training resistance of 75kg
- In terms of dimensions, the size is H202cm by W80cm by D141cm and the weight is only 71kg and please note assembly is required at home and close attention is needed in following all the steps in the instruction manual.
- The price region for the Opti 29kg Home Multi Gym when last viewed on sale with Argos UK at the time of this review was in the £130 to £150 cost range which again can be double checked below (allows 100kg max user weight)
2, Opti 50kg Home Multi Gym
Main Features to Note:
- At number 3 and the second from Argos UK is the Opti 50kg Home Multi Gym which is also worth a closer look and the price tag tends to be available for less than £200 when last seen on sale and is backed by a 2 year warranty which gives great confidence when buying.
- To help build out your overall body, the type of exercises you can complete here are the front press, the butterfly press, your leg extensions, preacher curls, low row workouts, lat pull-down sessions, ab crunches and also triceps presses.
- Please note though that it will provide you with a maximum training resistance of 65kg with the weight stack cement filling of 50kg.
- In terms of dimensions, the size is H202cm by W98cm by D168cm, the weight totals 88kg and again assembly is required at home so you will need to pay close attention to the instruction manual.
- The price region for the Opti 50kg Home Multi Gym when last viewed on sale with Argos UK at the time of this review was in the £170 to £200 cost range which again can be double checked below if you think this option will work better for you (allows 120kg max user weight or 18st and 13lb)
3, Opti 70kg Home Multi Gym
Main Features to Note:
- At number 4 and the last from Argos UK is the Opti 70kg Home Multi Gym which is a much larger version than number 2 and 3 outlined above (over 125kg) and the price tag tends to be available for less than £250 when last seen on sale which is still good value for the quality and functionality you are getting
- This multi gym is also backed by a 2 year warranty which gives great confidence when buying in case there is any issues with the assembly or quality or specific parts
- The type of exercises you can complete here are again similar to the ones outlined already such as the front press, butterfly press, leg extensions and preacher curls, triceps presses, lat pull-downs, ab crunching and also low row workouts. This multi gym will provide you with a larger training resistance of 105kg with the weight stack cement filling of 70kg
- Taking a closer look at the dimensions, the size here is H205cm by W110cm by D190cm, the weight totals a much heavier 127kg and again home assembly is required and will certainly take you a lot longer to complete
- In terms of price, the price range for the Opti 70kg Home Multi Gym when last viewed on sale with Argos UK at the time of this review was in the £200 to £250 cost range which again can be double checked below (allows 125kg max user weight or 19st and 10lbs)
4, F4H Home Multi Gym ES-403
Main Features to Note:
- The last option featured on this list is from Amazon UK and it’s the F4H Home Multi Gym model number ES-403 (F4H = Fit4Home) which has received mixed reviews about certain parts to be honest but is certainly one of the better priced options that we came across which is ideal for people looking for the lowest possible price and it is also ideal for beginners only
- This company called Fit4home Ltd is based in Lancashire and they sell their equipment via the Amazon product platform so that they can make their products available to a wider audience.
- This multi gym has the chip black Hammertone resistant Epoxy powder coating, a high density expanded foam grips and leg rollers and it allows a maximum 72kg resistance on the bench press. There is also the deep padded vinyl covers for the backrest and the seats and the maximum user weight allowed is 125kg (or 275lbs)
- When assembled, the dimensions here are 120cm by 97cm by 205 cm, the total weight is 81kg and the delivery is done in 3 separate boxes all with labelled parts.
- Taking a look at costs, the price tag for the F4H Home Multi Gym ES-403 when last viewed on sale with Amazon UK at the time of this review was for less than £200 which again can be double checked below if you think it may be a viable option for you. (please note that deliveries are to the UK mainland only)
So that more or less wraps up this particular list - many thanks again for taking the time to stop by and we really hope you found our researched list of cheap Multi gyms in the UK useful in some way. While you are here, feel free also to view other low-priced Fitness Equipment that may be of interest to you outlined as follows:
Finally, have you any experience yourself with using Cheap or low-priced Multi Gyms in the recent past? Are there any specific brands or models that you would recommend in particular or is there any that the community should avoid?
If possible, please share your own thoughts or recommendations by leaving a comment in the comment box section below – so that others across the UK community can learn also! (tick the box before you submit the comment and your email address is kept strictly confidential and won’t be visible to the general public)
- How to Assemble an Opti Hydraulic Rowing Machine 2021
- Opti Rowing Machine Review 2021 – Power Levels?
- V-Fit Tornado Air Rower Review 2021 – Quality Vs Price
- How to Assemble a JLL R200 Rowing Machine 2021 – Video Tips
- JLL Rowing Machine Review 2021 – Compared with FAQ’s
- Roger Black Rowing Machine Reviews 2021– FAQ’s Included