Hello and thanks a million for taking the time to visit our researched review. If you are looking for a good quality cheap Multi Gym in the UK, then make sure to check out this brief review which will outline 5 popular options which you should definitely check out before you make your final decision. This short list of 5 cheap Multi Gyms will be represented across several solid brand names and they are available from trusted online retail outlets that you should already be familiar with. As the size of these Multi Gyms tend to be too large to collect, the one advantage here is that they can be ordered from a secure location and get delivered to your home hassle free.
While you are here, feel free also to take a quick look at the featured video below which can provide you with some tips when starting out with new home based Multi-gym equipment.
Video Demo – Tips on How to Use Gym Equipment - A Beginner's Guide
Before you begin, please note that some of these prices can change slightly from month to month or week to week depending on local promotional activities so please make sure to view the price checkers outlined below to help ensure you have the most accurate up to date price information.
Cheap Multi-Gyms in the UK - 5 Recommendations
- At number 1 is the Opti 50kg Home Multi Gym which is also worth a closer look and the price tag tends to be available for less than £370 when last seen on sale and is backed by a 1 year warranty which gives great confidence when buying. To help build out your overall body, the type of exercises you can complete here are the front press, the butterfly press, your leg extensions, preacher curls, low row workouts, lat pull-down sessions, ab crunches and also triceps presses.
- Please note though that it will provide you with a maximum training resistance of 65kg with the weight stack cement filling of 50kg. In terms of dimensions, the size is H202cm by W98cm by D168cm, the weight totals 88kg and again assembly is required at home so you will need to pay close attention to the instruction manual.
- The price region for the Opti 50kg Home Multi Gym when last viewed on sale in the UK at the time of this review was in the £300 to £370 cost range which again can be double checked below if you think this option will work better for you (allows 120kg max user weight or 18st and 13lb)
Price Guide: £300 - £370 @ Argos UK
- If the lowest price is what you are after, then you should definitely take a closer look at the Ironman Strength Master Single Station Multi-Gym code 8118 which offers all of the basic exercise routines you will need and you should be able to get your hands on it for less than £250 when seen at the time of this review. The frame is made using a thick 38mm steel tubing to provide reliability and protection at all times and they offer a lifetime warranty for the frame which also comes treated with a powder coated finish.
- The exercises you can complete on this multi-gym are crunches, sit ups, bicep curls, leg curls, butterfly press, lateral pull downs, chest presses, upright rows, leg extensions, arm curls and it comes with a Preacher pad and a 30kg (66lb) weight stack as part of the overall package. You get plenty of padding for support and it has a PVC cover that can be wiped down with a damp cloth after use.
- If space is an issue, then this Multi-gym is on the smaller scale with a built dimension of 185cm long by 100cm wide by 201cm high. The overall weight is 50kg, the maximum user weight guide is 120kg or 18.9 stone and it comes delivered in 2 separate boxes - the first is 32.5kg and the second box is 25kg. Deliveries from Shenstone are usually completed in 3 to 5 working days and it comes backed with a 12 month warranty for peace of mind.
Price Guide: £150 - £250 @ Sports & Leisure UK
- If you have more money to spend, then you shoulder consider the higher spec Ironman Strength Master Single Station Multi-Gym code 8309 which we were extremely satisfied with and you get all the core exercises completed in a great value package. When seen at the time of this review, you should be able to get this for under £400 and in some cases less than £350 when promotional discounts are in place. This home gym is also made using a 38mm steel tubular frame and this frame is covered with a lifetime warranty so you know you are investing in a quality product that they will stand over.
- You can complete multiple exercises here such as chest presses, upright rows, butterfly presses, leg extensions, sit ups, crunches, arm curls, leg curls, lateral pulldowns, bicep curls on the preacher pad and abdomen curls to tone up your mid section. There is an ab-strap attachment for the cable pulleys, top rear and bottom pulleys and there is also the heavy 65kg weighted stack included in the gym package.
- The preacher pad will help you to target your biceps and there are the rubber caps on the ends of the frame to absorb the impact and prevent any possible scratches. There is an excellent coating on the frame which is chip resistant which will help maintain its appearance well into the future and of course you get the pin pull locking system for the weighted stack. You get 12 plates in total, the delivery comes in 4 separate boxes and the assembled dimensions are 196cm long by 105cm wide by 207cm high. The total weight of the gym is 121kg, the maximum user weight guide is 130kg and this home gym also comes with a standard 12 month warranty to protect your investment.
Price Guide: £300 - £400 @ Sports & Leisure UK
- Another great home Multi-gym that provides great value for money is the Pro Fitness 90kg Multi Home Gym and you should be able to get your hands on it anywhere from £400 to £500 when seen at the time of this review. The materials and components used for this home Multi-gym are higher quality such as the PU leather exterior and you also get a much higher weight stack of 90kg included in the overall package. This is one way of avoiding a monthly or annual gym membership fee as this Multi-gym is guaranteed to last you for years to come.
- There are numerous exercises you can complete here such as the arm curls, lateral pull downs, butterfly, tricep dips, back leg curls, low rowing, ab crunches, double pulleys, pec dec, leg extensions, preacher curls, chest presses and more so you have more than enough options to work through here in our opinion to give you a satisfying and challenging workout to build your core, strengthen your muscles and tone up your entire body. The 90kg weighted stack works perfectly as expected and it is designed for the more serious home workouts rather than just casual users.
- Once assembled, the dimensions are 183.5cm long by 108cm wide by 207cm high, the overall net weight is quite heavy at 162kg and the maximum user weight guide is 19 stone and 10lb or 125kg. It will take an hour or so to get it fully assembled and it also comes with a 12 month warranty protection guarantee.
Price Guide: £400 - £500 @ Argos UK
- The last home based Multi-Gym on our list is more expensive that the previous options and it's the Marcy Eclipse Compact Home Multi-Gym code HG3000 but you still should be able to get your hands on it for less than £550 when seen at the time of our review. Some home based Multi-gyms can cost well over £1000 so it is still considerably cheaper than the higher ended branded home gyms. You get multiple exercise options here with this Multi-gym and the quality of the components and overall design is certainly very impressive and eye catching.
- Assembly requires a good deal of work so be prepared in advance for this and make sure to map out all the parts and follow the instructions exactly step by step. There is a weighted stack of 68kg and you get 14 vinyl plates offering a maximum resistance of up to 90kg - you can start as low as 10kg and work your way up to heavier weights as time goes by.
- Similar to the other home based multi-gyms, you can complete multiple exercises here such as tri-cep presses, back leg curls, butterfly presses, low rowing, pulley system, bench press, pec dec, leg extensions, arm curls, lateral pull downs and chest presses so there is plenty to do and more to work on your various muscle groups. The weight of the unit assembled is 117kg, the maximum user weight guide is 21 stone and 4lb or 135kg and it also offers a 1 year warranty guarantee.
Price Guide: £450 - £550 @ Argos UK
While you are here, feel free also to view other low-priced Fitness Equipment that may be of interest to you outlined as follows...
After completing this review for low priced best value cheap Multi-Gyms in the UK, we hope our work here can help you out in some small way and perhaps give you some ideas to think about before you make your final decision. Which one would we choose? For the lowest possible price it would have to be the Ironman Strength Master Single Station Multi-Gym 8118 outlined earlier and further images and today's updated price tag can be double checked below...
Community Feedback - Home Multi-Gyms
Have you used any of these home Multi-Gyms yourself in the recent past? Anything good or bad to report? If possible, please share your own opinions or feedback in the comment box section provided below - so that other across the community can learn also...