Hello and many thanks for taking the time to visit. If you are looking to buy a Cheap Exercise Bike in the UK, then you won’t need to look any further than this researched list of 10 featured Cheap Exercise Bike models which are available across the UK marketplace at present. Before we begin, please be aware that this is a researched review list of the cheapest UK exercise bikes that we found across multiple suppliers and any prices outlined are based on what was on sale at the time of this review.
Please also be aware that these prices can change slightly from month to month so please make sure to view the price checkers outlined below to ensure you have the most accurate up to date price information.
We also have made a really big effort to cover as many popular brands as we possibly could and some of these options are even available for less than £100 as you scroll down further through this list so there will definitely be something here that should catch your attention!
Before you view our list of 10 cheapest Exercise Bikes online, feel free also to check out the video below which will give you some training tips in helping you to burn fat and lose weight over a 20 minute workout session.
Video Demo: Burn Fat Fast with a 20 Minute Bike Workout
Cheap Exercise Bikes in the UK
Our researched list of Cheap Exercise Bikes is based on what was available from 2 different suppliers as follows and exact prices can be double checked further below…
- Argos UK
- Amazon UK
- The first Cheap exercise bike featured on this list is the Lonsdale Exercise Bike which is on sale and certainly has one of the lowest prices we have seen from a reputable brand.
- Despite the lower price, this bike is really easy to operate, sturdy and solid and it has an enclosed steel flywheel which has the friction rubber belt for constant resistance while you work-out.
- It has the manual resistance system using the resistance adjustment knob, an adjustable seat, free tension control and also adjustable straps on pedals for your security. The handlebars also have long rubber covers to for a comfortable grip even with heavy sweating
- A basic yet effective digital display is included and will outline speeds, times taken, distances travelled and calories used. When you start to use it, it powers itself on when you start to pedal and it turns off automatically 4 minutes after you stop
- The price tag when last seen on sale at the time of this review was in the £35 to £50 range which of course can be double checked below (Size is 114cm by 70cm by 54cm and weighs just 11kg)
- The second low price exercise bike featured on this list is the Everlast Magnetic Exercise Bike which is also on sale in the UK and also has one of the lowest prices we have seen from a trusted brand
- This particular exercise bike has a nice comfortable saddle to help you train for longer periods and the flywheel is 3kg with a two-way rotation application
- The overall dimensions here are 77cm by 50cm by 122cm and it can handle a maximum user weight allowance of 100kg or 220lbs. To provide extra workouts, it has the 8 levels of magnetic resistance which you can work through on a gradual basis.
- It has the 1-piece crank and the small basic display can outline the different parameters such as pulse rates, calories, speeds, times taken and speed levels. They can be contacted directly if needed and delivery is generally 3 working days on average.
- The price tag when last seen on sale at the time of this review was in the £70 to £90 range which of course can be double checked below
3, V Fit Fit Start Exercise Bike
- The third option on this list is the V Fit Fit Start Exercise Bike and usually can be got for less than £100 and the weight is less than 12kg with a maximum user weight of 100kg
- Even with the low price, you get a sturdy frame with the robust tubular steel frame with a chip resistant finish which will look brand new for longer. In relation to the saddle, it has a contoured PU saddle with 6 different positions to choose from and can be easily adjusted.
- There are also the self-presenting pedals with the adjustable foot straps which can ensure that your feet are safe and secure during your training program and the overall assembled dimensions to take note of are L91cm by W45cm by H111cm.
- It has the direct fixed wheel drive system with several adjustable resistances. Included also is the 5 function LCD monitor screen that displays calories used, distance travelled, times taken and speed levels.
- Prices when last viewed on sale at the time of this review was in the £80 to £100 range which of course can be double checked below if needed (requires 2 x AAA batteries)
4, V Fit Fit Folding Magnetic X Bike
- Next on this list is another bike under the V Fit brand and this time it is the V Fit Fit Folding Magnetic X Bike which is a higher spec than the option outlined above but still is generally found for less than £150 when you start to look around.
- The big attraction here is the fact that it can folded away after use which is ideal for people who live in tighter living spaces and it also has a nice red and black colour scheme which is also nicer to look at.
- The X appearance allows for the easy folding actions and it can be easily moved around the house due to the lighter weight (all you need to do to fold is pull out the pin and fold up)
- It has a comfortable padded seat which can be adjusted for your needs and the LCD Screen outlines all the main parameters you need to know such as speed, time and distances. You can also adjust the tension through 8 levels.
- Prices when last seen on sale at the time of this review was in the £120 to £150 range which of course can be double checked below (weight is only 16kg)
5, Opti Manual Exercise Bike
- At number 5 and first on this list from Argos UK is the low priced Opti Manual Exercise Bike which again offers a price that deserves a closer look and does require self-assembly but has the instructions included.
- This bike has a user friendly adjustable seat, the handlebars are adjustable and the resistance system in place is a manual one that needs to be done by yourself with the twist of a knob
- The pedal straps are of decent quality and are self-levelling also and the basic screen console can give you basic information you need for distances, calories, times and speeds.
- The size once assembled is H99cm by W81cm by D50.5cm, it weighs approx. 11kg and there are the transportation wheels include as standard. Please note also that the maximum user weight allowed here is 100kg or 15st and 10lbs.
- The price when last seen on sale with Argos UK at the time of this review was in the £55 to £70 range which of course can be double checked below if you are interested in taking a closer look. (Battery 1 x AAA included)
6, Opti Folding Magnetic Exercise Bike
- At number 6 and the second one on this list from Argos UK is the low priced Opti Folding Magnetic Exercise Bike which again offers a price that deserves a closer look and is usually available for less than £100 and of course it has the added attraction of being able to be folded after use.
- As it states, it has the magnetic resistance system to allow a smooth and effective workout and there are the hand grip pulse sensors to check your pulse rate on an ongoing basis.
- The display screen console provides the standard information you need such as the times, hand Pulses, calories, distances and speed, it includes the variable tension control and the flywheel weight is just 1.6kg
- The seat is also adjustable to suit your comfort levels by adjusting the quick release system, it can be folded away for storage when not in use and it also allows a maximum user weight of 100kg. The assembled size to take note of is H111cm by W41cm by D81cm and the weight comes in at 13.4kg.
- The price when last seen on sale with Argos UK at the time of this review was in the £70 to £90 range which of course can be double checked below (batteries required are 2 x AA which are not included)
7, Opti Magnetic Exercise Bike (Purple)
- The third low priced exercise bike from Argos is the Opti Magnetic Exercise Bike which comes with a purple colour around the frame and can be found generally around the £100 price range when last seen on sale
- It has a larger 4kg flywheel to work with, the handle bars are adjustable for additional comfort and it also has the self-levelling pedals with the pedal straps. Comfortable hand grips are also included for when you need to work that bit harder.
- Once assembled, the dimensions are H123cm by W80cm by D50.5cm, it weighs approx. 18.5kg and again the maximum user weight allowed is 100kg or 15st and 10Ibs. It does require assembly work but a detailed assembly manual is included with the delivery.
- Included here also is a high-quality rubber belt which provides durability to stand the test of time and overall gives you a low impact workout at a price level that many people can afford. It also has the basic console screen which outlines the basic tracking information that you would need.
- The price when last viewed with Argos at the time of this review was in the £90 to £110 range which of course can be double checked below (Batteries 1 x AAA are included)
8, Roger Black Folding Magnetic Exercise Bike
- The last low-priced exercise bike from Argos UK on this list is the Roger Black Folding Magnetic Exercise Bike which can be found on sale generally around the £130 price region when last seen on sale. Included as standard is the magnetic resistance system and the 2.5kg flywheel.
- The display console can give you all the main tracking data and information you will need such as the scan, times takes, distances travelled, speed levels, hand pulse data and burned calories. The user max weight allowed here is also 100kg and of course it has the self-levelling pedals and adjustable seat.
- The main attraction here also is the fact that it can be folded away when not in use which saves space in tighter living conditions and of course Roger Black is a brand that is recognised for quality and durability.
- It has 8 different tension levels to choose from and a heavier type duty frame to ensure you keep your balance at more intense workouts. The folded dimensions here to take note of are H136cm by W43cm by D42.5cm and the assembled dimensions come in at H118cm by W41cm by D84cm.
- Prices then when last seen on sale with Argos at the time of this review was in the £80 to £140 range which of course can be double checked below if needed (Batteries 2 x AAA are required and not included)
9, Ultrasport F-Bike Advanced Exercise Bike
- At number 9 and the first featured low-price exercise bike from Amazon is the Ultrasport F-Bike Advanced Bike Exercise Trainer which has a small training computer, an App, your pulse reader and it is also collapsible when not in use.
- There are 8 different resistance levels to choose from, it has the built in folding mechanism and the curved design which makes it very small when storing away and was developed by the F-bike innovator called Ultrasport
- The bike is available with or without the backrest which gives additional options as you train and again it can hold a maximum weight allowance of 100kg. There also the hand pulse sensors located on the handlebars for continuous tracking
- The bike folded dimensions here to take note of are 45cm by 36cm by 142cm (95cm by 45cm by 121cm when assembled) and the bike weight is only 18kg which makes it easy enough to carry around your home.
- If you have any queries, you can contact 00800 880 88008 or +49 (0) 4821 / 77967-136 at the times from 6am-5pm Monday to Friday and 9am-1pm on Saturdays
- The price range when last seen on sale with Amazon UK at the time of this review was in the £100 to £130 range which again can be double checked below if needed
10, Esprit Fitness XLR-8 Exercise Bike
- The last low-price exercise bike featured on this list for you to consider from Amazon is the Esprit Fitness XLR-8 Exercise Bike which has adjustable resistance levels and probably one of the lowest prices you will see anywhere around.
- Both the saddle seat and the handlebars are adjustable and it can burn 5 times more calories when compared to walking all in the comfort of your own home away from the adverse weather conditions we commonly see in the UK.
- The foot pedals can be adjusted to accommodate different feet sizes and there are the straps to keep them securely in place as you complete your workout.
- As standard, there is a small basic console screen to outline all the basic tracking data you will need such as speed, time, calories and distances and comes in a compact small design to fit in smaller type living spaces.
- The price range when last seen on sale with Amazon UK at the time of this review was very low coming in at just £35 to £50 cost range which of course can be double checked below if you are seeking a really good bargain.
After all this, we really do hope that you found our list of Cheap Exercise Bikes in the UK useful – it certainly took us a long time to gather all of this information for you! Also, while you are here, feel free to view other lower priced Fitness Equipment outlined as follows:
Finally - Have you any experience yourself with using low priced Exercise Bikes in the recent past? Is there any from this list that you would recommend in particular?
If possible, please share your own thoughts or recommendations by leaving a comment in the comment box section below – so that others across the community can learn also! (tick the box before you submit the comment and your email address is kept strictly confidential)