Hello and many thanks for taking the time to visit. If you are looking for cheap Kettlebells in the UK, then please make sure to check out this researched list of 5 competitively low-priced Kettlebells that we found which are available across different suppliers in the UK at present.
You will already be familiar with many of these brands featured throughout this list and you will certainly be familiar with the suppliers and this research is based on the lowest prices currently on sale today which of course are subject to slight changes in the coming months. Most the of the options provided below are all priced for less than £30 and the good thing about them also is that they can all be ordered online and delivered to your home hassle free which is one less thing to worry about.
So, our goal here really is to outline several options for you so that the colour, weights and prices can meet your own budget expectations. Kettlebells have become more popular in recent years as they are ideal for strengthening both the muscular and cardiovascular system and they can work a complete range of different muscle groups. You can swing the Kettlebell backwards and forwards, up and down or from side to side and they are highly popular with fitness enthusiasts and athletes.
Before you view our list of 5 cheapest Kettle bells online, feel free also to check out the video below which will give you some tips with your kettlebell workouts for a better total body workout and only takes 10 minutes to complete.
Video Demo: Kettlebell 10 Minute Tool Workout for an efficient Total Body Workout (sculpt your arms and abs)
Please note also that these prices can change slightly from month to month so please make sure to view the price checkers outlined below to ensure you have the most accurate up to date price information.
Cheap Kettlebells UK - 5 Best Value Recommendations
- If you are after a lower weight cast iron Kettlebell, then you should take a serious look at the Ironman Pro Cast Iron Kettlebell 4kg as you are getting a high quality great value Kettlebell at a great value price offer. Orders can be done online and delivered to your home from Shenstone in a few days and you should be able to get your hands on it for less than £20 when seen at the time of this review. This option is 4kg but there are also larger weights in the range such as the 6kg, 8kg and 10kg Kettlebells.
- It's marked with both the metric weight and the imperial weight, it has the flat anti-roll base as standard and it is made using cast iron and finished with a hammer tone coating to protect it against any possible corrosion. You also get the large smooth handle as standard as well as a 12 month warranty cover from the supplier
Price Guide: Less than £20 @ Sports & Leisure UK
- If you need a heavier 8kg Kettlebell, then you should take a closer look at the Ironman Cast Iron coated Kettlebell 8kg which again offers great value for the amount of money you have to spend and you should be able to get your hands on it for less than £25 when last seen on sale. Orders can be completed online and deliveries are normally a few working days from the supply base in Shenstone. Unlike the larger Vinyl Kettlebells, you get a smaller sized Kettlebell that offers the same weights when compared so they take up a lot less space when it comes to storage.
- There is the large solid and smooth handle, you get the anti-roll flat base and it is made using Cast iron with a green protective coating which prevents any possible corrosion setting in. If the 8kg is too heavy, there are lighter options in the range such as the 4kg and 6kg and again this Kettlebell comes backed with a 12 month warranty to protect your fitness investment well into the future.
Price Guide: Less than £25 @ Sports & Leisure UK
Option 3, Opti Vinyl Purple Kettlebell 6kg
Vinyl covered Kettlebell - Comfortable grip exterior
Filled with sand based interior - Multiple weight alternatives
- Another low priced Kettlebell that we found is the Opti Vinyl Kettlebell with 6kg weight and a purple exterior and you should be able to get your hands on it for less than £20 when last seen on sale in the UK. The Vinyl kettlebells are larger in size than the cast iron equivalents and they are ideal for beginners as well as more advanced users - the handle is nice and wide for various grips and exercises and it comes with a nice coloured purple finish rather than a standard black finish.
- It has the vinyl durable exterior and the weight is made up internally with a heavy sand based interior. They are sold as single units (not as pairs) and there are multiple other weights to choose from in this range be it 4kg, 8kg and 10kg. If value and the lowest possible price is what you are after, then certainly take a closer look at this Kettlebell which also comes backed with a 12 month warranty period.
Price Guide: Less than £20 @ Argos UK
- The next low priced great value Kettlebell we have seen is the Opti Vinyl Blue Kettlebell with an 8kg weight which has a nice attractive appearance and it is ideal for people who need to take a step up from the lower 4kg and 6kg categories. It is larger in size than the cast iron 8kg equivalent and it comes with the comfortable Vinyl exterior and the heavy sand based filling interior. The handle is wider than expected and allows 2 smaller hands to grip it and swing it.
- If you are unsure about starting with the 8kg weight, then we would suggest starting with the 4kg or the 6kg first and then work towards the 8kg once you get accustomed to it. That being said, this 8kg Kettlebell offers great value and you should be able to get your hands on it for less than £25 when seen at the time of our review. It's easy to use, it is comfortable on the hands and they offer a 1 year warranty also to protect your investment for additional peace of mind.
Price Guide: Less than £25 @ Argos UK
- Last on this featured list of cheap kettlebells is the Amazon Basics Cast Iron Kettlebell which have a weight range from 4kg to 20kg and the lightest weight of 4kg can generally be found for less than £20 which again is a bargain for many people. These kettlebells are made from high-quality cast iron materials, they are built-to-last several years and they have been treated with a paint to prevent corrosion and allow it to extend its durability.
- The dimensions for the 4kg option is 16.3cm by 7.9cm by 15.9cm and you get the Amazon Basics limited one-year warranty as standard. There is also the wider grip so you can use both hands at the same time if needed or if you have larger type hands you can get a more comfortable grip with the additional space it provides.
- Again, these can help you work on various muscle groups such as your arms, chest, back, abs, and legs. Prices when last viewed on sale at the time of this review ranged from approx. £10 up to approx. £30 for the heavier weights which again can be double checked below if you wish to consider this as your preferred option.
Price Guide: Less than £25 @ Amazon UK
While you are here, feel free to view other lower priced Fitness Equipment outlined as follows...
After completing this short review for cheap low priced Kettlebells in the UK, we hope our work here can help you out in some small way and perhaps save you some money in the process. We have included lower weighted 4kg Kettlebells and well as heavier 8kg Kettlebells plus options made with Cast Iron and Vinyl. Which Kettlebell would we choose? For the overall best value, our preferred choice is the Ironman Cast Iron Kettlebell 8kg outlined earlier and further images and today's updated price tag can be double checked below...
Community Feedback - Kettlebells
Have you used any of these kettlebells yourself in the recent past? Or do you prefer alternative brands? If possible, please share your own feedback in the comment box section provided below - so that others across the community can possibly save money also...