If you are looking to buy a Cheap Treadmill in the UK, then you won’t need to look any further than this researched list of 10 featured Cheap Treadmill models which are available across the UK marketplace at present. Please note that this is purely a researched review list of the cheapest treadmills that we found across multiple suppliers and any prices outlined are based on what was on sale at the time of this review so feel free to choose whichever model you feel will work best for you.
As prices can change slightly from month to month, please make sure to view the price checkers outlined below to ensure you have the most accurate up to date price information. Please also be aware that we have excluded manual treadmills from this list and stuck to motorised versions only as they are much more popular for the general public and many are available for less than £200 as you go down further through the list
Before you view our list of 10 cheapest treadmills online, feel free also to check out the video below which will give you some tips to help tone your overall body when using a Treadmill
Video Demo: How to Use a Treadmill for Toning (Certified Trainer)
Cheap Treadmills in the UK
Our researched list of Cheap Treadmills is based on what was available from 3 different suppliers as follows and exact prices can be double checked further below…
- Sports Direct UK – 3 Models (Numbered 1 to 3 below)
- Argos UK – 4 Models (Numbered 4 to 7 below)
- Amazon UK – 3 Models (Numbered 8 to 10 below)
V Fit Start Folding Motorised Treadmill
- First on this list is the V Fit Start Folding Motorised Treadmill which is on sale with Sports Direct UK. This treadmill has a 500W motor with a 0.8 to 8.0km per hour speed range and a 4% fixed incline running deck (cannot be adjusted)
- It has the rubberised 4-Point support with rollers and also the plastic rear frame deck support. It includes the 6 function LCD monitor which offers 4 pre-set speed programs and displays the distance, your hand pulse readings, time taken and calories burned.
- Transportation wheels are included and the running deck can be folded away when not in use to save space in your home. It has the Silicon impregnated and shock absorbing Flexi-Deck with the 3-position pin adjustment and provides up to 7% rear frame decline.
- The maximum user weight allowed is 100kg or 222lbs or 15.8 stones and delivery normally takes on average 3 working days
2, Karrimor Pace Treadmill
- Second on this list is the Karrimor Pace Treadmill which is also on sale with Sports Direct UK that offers a low price level. It has 2 bottle holders and the hand grip pulse sensors as standard. This treadmill provides you with a 1.25 Continuous horse power motor and a large enough running deck and can peak at 2HP when operating at the higher speed levels of 16km per hour
- There are 10 different motorized incline levels to choose from, 25 different workout programs and it can folded away neatly when not in use to save space for storage.
- There is the Automatic stop safety system, it is powered by mains and operates to a maximum speed of 16kmph and the running deck surface comes in at L120 by W40cm
- One thing that you will like (apart from the price) is the extra-large clear display which shows time duration, speed levels, distance, incline level, calories burned, pulse rates and details of the program that you have selected.
- Prices from Sports Direct at the time of this review was in the £270 to £320 which can be double checked below (max user weight is 110kg and delivery is generally 3 working days)
3, Reebok GT40 S Treadmill
- The 3rd low priced treadmill featured is from Argos and its the Reebok GT40 S Treadmill which does cost a good bit more than the previous 2 models but is definitely worth it if you have the extra money to spend.
- One main feature that you will like here is the integrated 1 Series cushioning system on the deck and it can operate to a maximum speed level of 16km per hour and of course it is equipped with 40 different workout programs to work through giving you lots of choices
- The deck is also a decent size coming in at 130cm by 43cm and the display monitor which has a clear 5" LCD blue backlit display will give you all the fitness parameter information that you would need
- There are 12 levels of electronic incline to choose from, the integrated hand grip pulse sensors, a safe and simple soft-drop folding mechanism and there is also the maximum user capacity of 110kg or 18st & 9lb to take note of.
- Delivery is generally 3 to 5 working days and the price level when last seen from Argos UK at the time of this review was in the £300 to £400 region which again can be double checked below if needed
4, Opti Folding Treadmill
- Another cheap treadmill featured from Argos UK is the Opti Folding Treadmill which is ideal if you are looking for something that generally costs less than £250. The pulse sensor, speed and start/stop buttons are all added to the handle bars making it easier to adapt and use during your workout.
- Here you get 10 pre-set smart workout programs, an iPad holder, 10 different user programmes and a display console to give you stats on speed levels, distances, times, calories burned and pulse rates. The running surface size deck is also L120cm by W40cm.
- The motor is less powerful at only 0.8hp continuous motor size and a 1.5hp peak motor size so is generally more suited for lighter type less frequent workouts and of course it has the auto stop safety system in place.
- The maximum user weight capacity here is 100kg, it can be folded away for neater storage and it has variable elevation incline settings of 2.8%, 5% and 6.5%% which needs to be done manually.
- There is also an iPad holder and can operate to a maximum speed of 12 km per hour
- The price level when last seen from Argos UK at the time of this review was in the £220 to £260 region which again can be double checked below if needed (transportation wheels included)
5, Reebok ZR7 Treadmill
- 3rd on this list from Argos is the Reebok ZR7 Treadmill which was being discounted at the time of this review which is definitely worth a closer look as it was on sale for less than £300
- The running deck size here is 126cm by 41cm, it has a 1.5HP motor, and also 31 different motivational fitness programmes to choose from and the variable 2% elevation is available.
- The top speed is will operate at is 13km per hour, there are the hand grip pulse sensors as standard and the different programmes included are 24 pre-set, 3 target, 3 user defined, a quick start programme and also a programme for bodyfat.
- You also get a nice attractive LED console display which helps you keep track of all the main functions such as time, distance, calories and also your heart rate.
- The maximum user weight allowance for the ZR7 is 100kg or15st and 10lb and again it can be folded away when not in use for better storage. Please note though that the incline here is manual and the size when folded away is H143cm by W76cm by D98cm
- The price level when last seen from Argos UK at the time of this review was in the £270 to £300 region which again can be double checked below (Auto stop safety system included)
6, Opti Treadmill with Speakers
- At number 6 is the Opti Treadmill with the Speaker included which is quite similar to number 4 outlined below but has speakers /MP3 included to justify the higher price tag.
- What you get from the Opti treadmill with the Speakers is the MP3 link and the built-in speakers so you can listen to your favourite music and tunes to keep you motivated as you train for longer periods such as long-distance running.
- The max speed that if offers is 12 km per hour, there are 3 levels of incline to choose from, 1.5 HP peak motor (1HP continuous), it can be folded for storage and can handle a maximum weight capacity of 100kg or 15st and 10Ibs and the dimensions of the running deck are L125cm by W42cm
- In terms of programmes, it has 14 available to choose from, it can be folded away when not in use (H142cm by W73cm by D92cm) and of course there is the MP3 connectivity along with the built-in speakers. The incline settings here are also done manually
- The price range when last seen from Argos UK at the time of this review was also in the £270 to £300 region which again can be double checked below (Hand grip pulse sensors and the Auto stop safety system are included)
7, Roger Black Easy Fold Treadmill
- At number 7 (and the last one from Argos) is the Roger Black Easy Fold Treadmill which is more expensive than the Reebok ZR7 and the Opti treadmills above but is worth it if you have the extra cash to spend.
- One thing that you will like is the fact that it is ready to go straight from the box with little to no assembly required and the double floor running deck with the rubber cushioning system which allows better absorption when pounding the deck at speed. There are also the transportation wheels when not in use and the auto stop safety system in place as standard.
- There is the 1hp continuous motor size and it can operate at 2HP at peak levels, there 14 different user programmes available and it can operate to a maximum speed level of 13 km per hour. Please note also that the maximum user weight allowed here is 110kg or 17st and 5lbs
- There is also the MP3 connectivity and the built-in speakers to keep you motivated when you train and you also get 10 pre-set programmes to choose from depending on the mood you are in.
- The price range when last seen from Argos UK at the time of this review was in the £330 to £370 region which again can be double checked below (Mains powered and hand grip pulse sensors are included as standard)
8, Nero Pro Motorized Treadmill
- At number 8 and the first from Amazon is the Nero Pro Motorized Treadmill which has a fixed incline and folding ability and it has one of the cheapest prices that you will see anywhere across the UK market.
- Here you will get 12 auto different programs and the manual program, a tablet stand and you can connect the iPhone, iPad & Android with the Bluetooth Connectivity - you need to access the free app and download
- There are 5 different speed levels to work with (2kmph / 4kmph / 6kmph / 8kmph /10kmph) and it operates at a maximum speed of 10 km per hour. There is also the LED Display to keep a record of the times, speeds, travelled distances and burned calories.
- It also offers a 10% fixed elevation for tougher workouts and it folds away for easier storage when not in use. The dimensions to take note of is 126cm by 60cm by 120cm and the weight is very light coming in at just 24kg – overall more suited for lighter type workouts
- The price region when last seen on sale from Amazon UK at the time of this review was also in the £150 to £180 region which again can be double checked below
9, Confidence Power Track Pro Pink Treadmill
- At number 9 and the second from Amazon is the Confidence Power Track Pro 735W Electric motorised Treadmill which is available in a pink colour and had 3 manual incline settings to choose from and has the 1HP motor
- The dimensions when folded up are L126cm by D61cm by H27cm, the weight is only 24kg and there are four quick-select pre-set speeds available at 3km/h, 5km/h, 8km/h and also 10km/h.
- The inclines need to be adjusted manually and are available at 5 degrees, 3.5 degrees or 2 degrees and the range of speeds operate from 1 to 10km per hour max.
- There are 12 built-in fitness programmes to choose from, it has a small LED display for the basic parameters and there is the maximum weight capacity of 100kg allowed. The deck size is small coming in at a dimension of 36cm by 100cm
- Price guides when last seen on sale at Amazon UK at the time of this review was in the £160 to £190 region which again can be double checked below if you are interested in taking a closer look. (emergency stop clip included as standard)
10, Bodyfit Electric Folding Treadmill
- The last low price Treadmill featured on this list for you is the Bodyfit Motorised and Electric Folding Treadmill from Amazon and is generally available for sale for less than £200 when last seen on sale
- The dimensions for this treadmill model is L120cm by W62cm by H121cm, the weight is 26kg and it allows a maximum weight capacity of 100kg
- For your safety, there is the magnetic safety key which is attached to the centre of the display and clipped to your clothing so if you trip over, the machine will shut down automatically.
- This treadmill is also foldable when not in use, it operates to a maximum speed level of 10km per hour and operates off a 500W motor (suitable for lighter type workouts)
- Please note also that home assembly is required with a manual included with the delivery.
- Also, the price tag when last viewed on sale with Amazon UK at the time of this review was in the £170 to £200 range which of course can be double checked again below (no batteries included and a 12 month warranty applies)
While you are here, feel free to view other lower priced Fitness Equipment outlined as follows:
Finally - Have you any experience yourself with using low priced Treadmills? Is there any from this list that you would recommend in particular?
If possible, please share your own thoughts or recommendations by leaving a comment in the comment box section below – so that others across the community can learn also! (tick the box before you submit the comment and your email address is kept strictly confidential)