Many thanks for taking the time to visit and welcome to this brief Nero Pro Treadmill review which you should definitely check out if you intend to buy it in the coming days or weeks as we will outline all the main features that it has available plus all the main pros and cons that came up that you should be aware of also before you make that all-important decision.
In addition, we will also outline a number of frequently asked questions that have come up in the recent past that hopefully should answer most of the queries that you may have about this particular treadmill.
Before you start, please be aware that price guides can only be outlined at the time of this review as prices can change slightly from week to week or month to month depending on local promotional activities, so please make sure to view the price checkers outlined below to ensure you have the most accurate up to date price information.
For easier navigation, the outline of this Nero Pro Fixed Incline Treadmill review will be covered as follows…
- Part 1: Short Overview and FAQ’s
- Part 2: Nero Pro Fixed Incline Treadmill Review - Features, Pros and Cons
- Part 3: Nero Pro Treadmill Image Display
- Part 4: Conclusion & Alternative Brands to compare
Part 1: Overview & FAQ's
|Treadmill Brand:||Nero Pro|
|Model:||Nero Pro Motorised Fixed Incline Folding Treadmill|
|Orders Online:||Accepted with hassle free home delivery|
|Price Guide:||£150 to £200 (at the time of this review)|
|Cheapest Place to Buy:||Amazon UK – View Stock Availability Here|
Frequently Asked Questions – Nero Pro Treadmill:
Q. What app is used for this?
A. The app you can use is called Fitshow
Q. What is the maximum user weight allowed?
A. The maximum user weight allowed here is 110kg or 17st & 5lb
Q. How many speed levels are there available?
A. There are 5 speed levels that operate up to a maximum of 10 km per hour
Q. What is the motor power?
A. The motor power for this treadmill is 600W
Q. What are the folded dimensions?
A. The folded dimensions are 120 by 60 by 68cm
Q. Can the incline be adjusted here?
A. No, this treadmill has a fixed incline of 10%
Q. Can this treadmill be used for brisk walking?
A. Yes, this treadmill is ideal for both brisk walking and jogging
View also while you are here - Related Posts:
- Budget and Low-Priced Treadmills – Read More Here
- Budget and Low-Priced Cross Trainers – Read More Here
Part 2: Nero Pro Treadmill Review - Features, Pros and Cons
- Motor power is 600W
- 10% fixed elevation
- Speed levels are 1 to 10km/hr
- 5 speed levels available (2km/4km/6km/8km/10km per hour)
- Bluetooth connectivity built in
- Connects to phones and iPads
- Phone / Tablet stand available
- 12 pre-set programmes
- One Manual programme
- Multi-function computer display
- Can be folded upright and locked
- Emergency stop system in place
- Size is 126 by 60 by 120cm
- Overall weight is 24kg
- Maximum user weight allowed is 110kg
- 99% pre-assembled when delivered
Advantages or Pros:
- One of the key attractions here is the low-price level as it has been seen on sale for less than £200 which is ideal for people seeking the best possible bargain. Another key feature is the fact that it has the
- Bluetooth connectivity built in which requires a free app download and will connect to your smart phone or iPad and this feature is normally only available on the premium more expensive models
- This is a very light piece of equipment – many treadmills weigh over 50kg while this model is less than 25kg which makes it so much easier in terms of moving it around your home.
- It includes the bottle holders to help keep you saturated while you train, a free bottle and it can be folded away after use in an upright position which is ideal for people living in smaller type living spaces.
- You get the quick set keys which are ideal for interval training, a good selection of 12 different pre-set programmes and you also have the ability to operate your own manual programme. The computer screen can also keep track of all the main parameters such as the calories used, times takes, distances travelled, speed levels and the scan mode setting.
- You can track outdoor running progress by using the app’s which makes your workout sessions a lot more interesting as you can tackle and run real world like google satellite GPS road routes and you can compete against other connected users from around the country or even the world which is key to keeping you motivated for longer.
Disadvantages or Cons:
- Unfortunately, you are limited to a maximum running speed of 10 km per hour which is a lot less than many other treadmills we see on sale – many others offer running speeds of up to 16 and in some cases 20 km per hour
- If you wish to conduct your workouts at a higher speed than 10 km per hour, then you should really start looking elsewhere.
- There is only a fixed incline elevation of 10% available where many other treadmills offer variable and a range of digitally controlled inclines which is a little disappointing
- There are no built-in speakers available that we see available on other brands in the UK market (which cost a lot more) and the power of the motor is quite low as many other many expensive treadmills offer 1.5HP and in some cases even 3HP power
- You are limited to a max user weight of 110kg or 17st & 5lb so if weigh over this, you will need to start looking elsewhere. Plus, the running deck size is also only average in size when compared to other decks from larger premium and higher priced models
- The price guide when last seen on sale with Amazon UK at the time of this review was in the £150 to £200 region which can be double checked below if you believe this is within your own price range
Part 3: Nero Pro Fixed Incline Treadmill Image Display
Further images of the Nero Pro Treadmill are outlined below to help give you a better understanding of what you can expect upon delivery
Part 4: Conclusion & Alternative Brands to compare
While this is not the best treadmill we have come across, it does offer quite a lot for the price level and is ideal for people shopping around for a treadmill with a price tag of less than £200. Having the Bluetooth connectivity and the folding ability are nice to have but it is limited in terms of speed levels, incline settings and motor power so overall it would not be suitable for hardcore athletes looking for longer and harder type workout running sessions.
Alternative Brands to compare
If you have got this far in the review and you still haven’t made your mind up, then please also make sure to check out and compare the 3 options outlined below which are certainly worth a closer look before you make your final decision…
Finally - Have you any experience yourself of using a Nero Pro Treadmill in the recent past?
If so, it would be greatly appreciated if you can share your own experiences good or bad with the UK wider community by leaving your feedback in the comment box section below – So that others across the UK community can learn also!!!
Many thanks again for taking the time to visit and best of luck with your final decision.