If you are thinking about buying a PowerTech treadmill in the coming days or weeks, then make sure to check out this brief PowerTech Treadmill Review which will outline everything that you need to know before you make that all important decision.
This review for the PowerTech Treadmill will cover all the main features that it has to offer you plus all the main advantages (pros) and disadvantages (cons) that we came across that you will definitely need to know also. We also have provided a short FAQ session and a comparison chart against other BodyTrain treadmills so that you can see for yourself how the features and parameters compare against another brand of treadmills available in the UK.
Before we begin, please be aware that price guides can only be outlined at the time of this review as prices can change slightly from week to week or month to month depending on local discount activities, so please make sure to view the price checkers outlined below to ensure you have the most accurate up to date price information.
In summary, this PowerTech Treadmill Review will be outlined in 5 main parts as follows…
- Part 1: Short Overview and FAQ’s
- Part 2: PowerTech Treadmill Review - Features, Pros and Cons
- Part 3: PowerTech Treadmill Image Display
- Part 4: Comparison table - PowerTech treadmill vs BodyTrain treadmills
- Part 5: Alternative models and brands to compare
Part 1: Short Overview and FAQ's
|Model:||PowerTech Performance Pro Treadmill|
|Orders Online:||Accepted with hassle free home delivery|
|Best Place to Buy:||Amazon UK - View Stock Availability Here|
|Price Guide:||£290 to £330 (at the time of this review)|
Frequently Asked Questions - Powertech Treadmill:
Q. How big is the running deck?
A. The running deck dimensions are 120cm by 42cm
Q. How powerful is the motor?
A. This motor operates with 1.5HP
Q. What is the maximum speed it can operate to?
A. The maximum speed it can operate to is 12 km per hour
Q. What functions are available on the computer screen?
A. The console screen keeps track of speeds, distances, times taken, calories used and pulse rates
Q. What warranty is available?
A. It has a standard 12 month warranty plus a lifetime guarantee on both the motor and the running deck
Part 2: PowerTech Treadmill Review - Features, Pros and Cons
PowerTech Performance Pro Treadmill
Motor power is 1.5HP
Motorized Incline adjustments
Speed levels are 1 to 12km/hr
12 pre-set programmes
Multi-function LED display
Can be folded upright
Soft drop system & transport wheels
Running deck is 120cm by 42cm
Size is 166 by 73 by 127cm
Folded is 180 by 73 by 140cm
Overall weight is 53kg
Max user weight is 110kg
Warranty is 12 months
Motor Warranty is Lifetime
Free delivery UK mainland
Advantages or Pros:
- One of the biggest attractions apart from the price and the motorised incline is the lifetime warranty available on the motor and the running deck for this treadmill and in addition to this you get a 12 month warranty on everything else which certainly gives you confidence with the quality of the motor you are getting.
- Another big attraction is the fact that it can be folded in a vertical position and locked tight so it is ideal for people who live in smaller type spaces and need the treadmill tucked away after use.
- When you need to move it to another room, it has the sturdy transportation wheels which allow easier mobility throughout your home and your pulse rates can be tracked closely via the arms.
- The pre-set programmes are excellent and give you a great variety of different sessions to work through which helps to prevent you from getting bored
- You will also like the user friendly speed controls on the handlebars and short cut keys which are perfect for people for interval training and adjustments can be made easily while keeping your balance
- To help you with the folding, it offers you the soft drop mechanism system which is one less thing for you to worry about
- Overall, the motor performs quite well, it has a decent size running deck, you get a motorised incline and to be fair is very good value for the level of money you have to pay.
Disadvantages or Cons:
- You are limited to a max user weight of 110kg – if you weigh above this then you will need to start looking elsewhere
- You are also limited to a max speed level of just 12 km per hour which is a lot lower than many other treadmills we see on sale which can offer up to 16 and in some cases 20 km per hour speed levels.
- There is no MP3 connection or USB port available and no loud speakers to help keep you motivated for longer type running sessions which more premium models can offer you
- As it weighs over 50kg, you will need some hired help to get it upstairs if that is where you intend to use it and the motor of 1.5HP is less powerful than the premium more powerful treadmills that have 2HP and in some cases 3HP
- The price guide when last seen on sale at the time of this review was in the £290 to £330 region which can be double checked below for a more accurate price tag
View also while you are here - Related Posts:
- Budget and Low-Priced Treadmills – Read More Here
- Budget and Low-Priced Cross Trainers – Read More Here
Part 3: PowerTech Treadmill Image Display
Further images are outlined below to give you a better understanding on the features, structure and the console screen associated to this particular treadmill model
Part 4: Comparison table - PowerTech treadmill vs BodyTrain treadmills
To help you compare this PowerTech treadmill against other brands, then take a quick look through the comparison table outlined below which compares the PowerTech treadmill to both the BodyTrain Speed Treadmill and also the BodyTrain T900 Elite treadmill in terms of motor power, weights, dimensions and warranty…
|Feature:||PowerTech Performance Pro||BodyTrain Speed||BodyTrain T900 Elite|
|Speed:||1 to 12km/hr||1 to 12km/hr||1 to 16km/hr|
|Inclines:||Motorized||3||1 to 15%|
|Programmes:||12 preset||12 preset||12 total|
|Foldable:||Yes, Upright||Yes, Upright||Yes, Upright|
|Max User Weight:||110kg||110kg||100kg|
|Deck Size:||120cm by 42cm||122cm by 40cm||123cm by 42cm|
|Size Dimensions:||166 x 73 x 127cm||158 x 70 x 126cm||168 x 58 x 130cm|
|Folded Dimensions:||180 x 73 x 140cm||80 x 70 x 138cm||85 x 70 x 148cm|
|MP3 /USB Connection:||N/A||Yes||Yes & GFIT app|
|Warranty:||12 months Motor Lifetime||12 months Motor Lifetime||12 months|
Part 5: Alternative models and brands to compare
If after reading this review and you are still undecided about a Treadmill under the PowerTech brand, then make sure to check out and compare the 3 options outlined below which are certainly worth a closer look before you make your final decision…
Finally - Have you any experience yourself of using a PowerTech Treadmill in the recent past?
If so, it would be greatly appreciated if you can share your own experiences good or bad with the UK wider community by leaving your feedback in the comment box section below – So that others across the UK community can learn also! (email addresses are kept strictly confidential and cannot be viewed by the general public)